Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for Support workers for a client who provides care and support to Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism based in Northamptonshire.
Our client is an established provider of care and support services Adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism. They currently require a number of support workers for Day and Nights shifts.
Our client is looking support workers who are passionate about delivering the highest standard of care and support to the residents and make sure they live a full and active life.
As a support worker you shifts will be very varied and the activities which you will be expected to do will be very varied but please see below:
- Provide support and care to all residents on site.
- Participate and support activities in home
- Participate in activities out in the local and wider communities
- Hold and Participate in team meetings and residents meetings
- Complete all relevant paperwork to good standard
- Be responsible for aspects of health and safety with the home
- Complete domestic tasks
The ideal candidate for the Support worker position will need to be:
- Experienced in caring for: People with Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Someone who can be positive role model
- Car driver ideally but not essential due to the public transport network local to home
- Ideally completed NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health & Social care equivalent
- Someone who is looking to make a difference to peoples lives
This is a fantastic opportunity because my client is a small provider with planned growth over the next 12 months, so there are plenty of opportunities to develop and progress. The amount of training that the client offers is huge!
- Excellent starting salary
- Flexible working approach
- Free meals on shift
- Free DBS check
- Support to complete extra training
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.