Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Supported Living Support Worker providing support to young adults with Learning Disabilities.
This is a Brand New service to the Warckwickshire.
This is permanent full time days or nights position.
- Supporting young adults with learning disabilities and some challenging behaviours
- Encourage good community relationships and provide support in the community
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required
- Work shifts to the needs of the residents, including; weekends, sleep-ins and night cover
- Assist with all aspects of catering and domestic duties and support within their own home
- Updating care plans and liaising with other support staff and supporting management
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the home manager
- Support residents to actively contribute to the running of their own home and provide a safe and comfortable environment
- To contact and support individuals to access appropriate agencies for practical, emotional and health advice e.g. Dentist, GP
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.