Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Salary: £8.00 - £8.35 per hour
Job type: Temporary (ongoing contract)
Hours: Full time / part time
Start date: Immediate start subject to satisfactory References and DBS
Barker Ross Health and Social Care are currently recruiting for an Support Worker to support adults with complex needs, learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday between 9am - 4pm
- Supporting adults with learning disabilities and complex needs
- Encourage good community relationships
- Assisting with group activities and one to one support
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required each day
- Day trips and support in the community / group days out
- Assist with all aspects of catering and domestic duties as required within a homely environment
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the management or senior team
- Support service users to actively contribute to the day centre activities
- To contact and support service users to access appropriate agencies for practical, emotional and health advice e.g. Dentist, GP
Must have 6 months experience within health and social care
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
Full UK drivers licence
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Jade at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.