Barker Ross are currently recruiting for an experienced Support Worker with experience in Health and Social Care to join our client based on the outskirts of Newark. Our client are a family run company that are rapidly expanding, they offer ongoing training and the opportunity to progress your career to managment level. If you have previous experience of care in a residential environment as well as previous experience in Health and Social Care and would like an immediate interview please apply today!
As a Support Worker you will be:
- Taking responsibility for the delivering the highest possible level of care
- Contributing towards the creation, and implementation of Care Plans and Risk Assessments
- Encouraging each resident within their capabilities to be as independent as possible
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in Health and Social Care
- Experience of care in a residential environment
- Able to travel to Newark
- Extensive training, including accredited qualifications provided by our Training Centre
- Generous annual leave of 28 days
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.