- Experience support workers to assist adults and children with complex mental health issues, challenging behaviour and learning disabilities in the community or in respite services.
- Experience of accurate medication recording and reporting;
- Essential risk assessment, mental capacity act and deprivation of liberty;
- Key area monitoring change in behaviour taking appropriate action in safeguarding the clients;
- Management of violence and aggression;
- Supporting service users to live independently providing a holistic, person centred care and support.;
- Must have regard for the dignity, respect and rights of service users.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.