- Previous experience of working with clients who have mental health issues
- Manual Handling
- Medication Training
- Restraint Training
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with vunerable clients, ensuring they live happy and fullfilled lives within a safe environment.
- Monitoring change in behaviors taking appropriate action to safeguard your client
- Management of violence and aggression
- Skills include de-escalation and use of breakaway techniques
This role covers residential units and you will work under the supervision and guidance of senior staff.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.