Barker Ross Health & Social Care are a key supplier to a number of clients who specialise within Adult Services
We are currently recruiting for experienced Support Worker to support Adults in the community or in respite services for the Liverpool and Southport areas.
- Experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Medication Training
- Manual Handling
- Supporting Service users with day to day living
- Providing holistic, person centred care and support
- Administering of medication
- Assisting with all aspects of personal care
- Supporting with social activities
- Liverpool & Surrounding Areas
- Ongoing Training & Support
- Friendly Team of Consultants who work on your behalf
- Flexible Working - Days | Nights|
- Excellent Rates of Pay
Candidates that are on the DBS update service will be fast tracked through the registration process. We cannot guarantee hours of work but are looking for candidates who can be flexible and sometimes be available at short notice.
Why Barker Ross?
With teams in 5 locations across the UK, our specialist consultants are always interested in talking to candidates, whether you are actively seeking work, or not. We have hundreds of jobs available and work with leading employers across the UK. In addition, we also offer easy registration and administration and access to online training to assist your career development
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.