Barker Ross Health & Social Care are recruiting for a number of Support Workers for a key client in the Manchester area. This role involves working with adults with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health issues paying £8.25 per hour.
We are looking for candidates who can be flexible and sometimes be available at short notice.
- Supporting Service users within their own home
- One to One care/support
- Administering of medication
- Assisting with personal care
- Supporting with social activities, finances, appointments
- Assisting with meals
- Assistance with daily tasks such as cleaning and shopping
- Experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities or Mental Health Issues
- PEG FED, Epilepsy and Buccal Training - not essential but would be advantageous
- Candidates that are on the DBS update service will be fast tracked through the registration process
If you feel you have the experience and skills for this role and want to earn an excellent rate of £8.25 per hour, please apply today!
Why Barker Ross?
With teams in 5 locations across the UK, our specialist consultants are always interested in talking to candidates, whether you are actively seeking work, or not. We have hundreds of jobs available and work with leading employers across the UK. In addition, we also offer easy registration and administration and access to online training to assist your career development
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.