Barker Ross Health & Social Care are a key supplier to a number of clients who specialise in Autism.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Support Workers to work within a service which offers specialist support and care for young adults with autism and learning disabilities.
- Experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Medication Training
- Manual Handling
- Supporting Service users with day to day living
- Promoting opportunity, choice and independence
- Following tailored support programmes designed to meet each individual's unique needs
- and aspirations, and we promote opportunity, choice and control for everyone we support.
- Working closely with families to create care pathways that empower the people we support to achieve their ambitions, acquire new skills, forge genuine community links and to live fulfilling lives.
- Preston & Leyland
- Ongoing Training & Support
- Friendly Team of Consultants who work on your behalf
- Flexible Working - Days | Nights|
- Excellent Rates of Pay
Candidates that are on the DBS update service will be fast tracked through the registration process. We cannot guarantee hours of work but are looking for candidates who can be flexible and sometimes be available at short notice.
Why Barker Ross?
With teams in 5 locations across the UK, our specialist consultants are always interested in talking to candidates, whether you are actively seeking work, or not. We have hundreds of jobs available and work with leading employers across the UK. In addition, we also offer easy registration and administration and access to online training to assist your career development
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Group only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.