Barker Ross & Health Care are looking to recruit experienced Support Workers to work within an organisation providing comprehensive nursing support for up to 55 adults between the ages of 18 and 65 with learning disabilities and neurodegenerative diseases . This role involves supporting service users who have complex physical, psychological and cognitive conditions.
Duties will include:
- Providing daily care support to help maintain and improve, where possible, independence and mobility
- Assist service users to carry out their activities of daily living e.g., dressing, eating and bathing
- You will also support the service user in other activities such as shopping, attending appointment and social activities Set the dining room, serve and assist with meals when required to a high standard of dining experience
- Ensure service users are treated with privacy, dignity and respect at all times
- Ensuing all elements of support are delivered with a person centred approach
Ideally you should be:
- Able to work as part of a team delivering high quality support services in accordance with an agreed plan
- Able to promote and maintain independence, dignity ,choice and respect throughout all aspects of the service
- NVQ or QCF 2/3 in Care qualified
- Able to work to a high standard on your own initiative and as part of a larger team
- Able to Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of your work
- Able to undertake daily notes and report any concerns
This is a fantastic opportunity at an excellent rate of £9.50 per hour.
If you have the skills and experience required to succeed in this role, lease apply today.
Why Barker Ross?
With teams in 5 locations across the UK, our specialist consultants are always interested in talking to candidates, whether you are actively seeking work, or not. We have hundreds of jobs available and work with leading employers across the UK. In addition, we also offer easy registration and administration and access to online training to assist your career development
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.