- Supporting young adults with learning disabilities and some challenging behaviours within their own shared home
- Encourage good community relationships and provide support in the community
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required
- Work shifts to the needs of the residents, including; weekends, sleep-ins and night cover
- Assist with all aspects of catering and domestic duties and support within their own home
- Updating care plans and liaising with other support staff and supporting management
- Report any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the home manager
- Support residents to actively contribute to the running of their own home and provide a safe and comfortable environment
- To contact and support individuals to access appropriate agencies for practical, emotional and health advice e.g. Dentist, GP
Must have 6 months experience within health and social care
Full UK drivers licence
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
Practical Moving and Handling
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Aneesa at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.