Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for Support workers based in Nuneaton. Our client is currently looking for support workers who have experience in Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviors and have several roles available to work with clients in their own supported living residential homes providing 24 hour care.
We are currently looking for Support workers based in Nuneaton who can offer support and care to a client in their own home. We have several roles available as this Residential home is 24 hour care.
This is a supported living service for 2 male adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviors.
Staffing ratios are 2:1 for both men from 07.30am untill 10.30pm.
Below is a brief list of the tasks which you will be undertaking as a Support Worker
* Provide support and care to clients
* Participate in activities out in the local and wider communities
* Hold and Participate in team meetings and residents meetings
* Complete all relevant paperwork to good standard
* Be responsible for aspects of health and safety with the home
* Complete domestic tasks when requested
The ideal candidate for the Support Worker position will need to be:
* Experienced in working social care settings
* Someone who can be positive role model
* Car driver ideally but not essential due to the public transport
network local to Nuneaton
* Completed NVQ Level 2or 3 in Health & Social care or Equivalent
* Someone who is looking to make a difference to peoples lives.
* Someone looking to work in a supported care residential home.
* Someone who is flexible to work around 24 hour care in the
supported living services.
This is a fantastic opportunity because my client is a small provider with planned growth over the next 12 months, so there are plenty of opportunities to develop and progress. The amount of training that the client offers is huge!
Our client offers
Flexible working approach
Free DBS check
Training fully provided
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.