Barker Ross Health and Social Care has won a contract with a national care provider who specialise in working with adults with learning disability,challenging behaviour and mental health in a supported living environment in Burton on Trent. They are a leading provider of care and support for people with disabilities in the area of Burton on Trent. They provide care and support in a supported living environment encouraging the residents to take part in activities and work towards independent living.
Your role will be to support the residents in their day to day lives. You will be supporting adults with wide range of learning disabilities,challenging behaviours and mental health needs whilst they are in supported living. As a support worker you will be present with them throughout and assisting them.
As a support worker your duties will include:
- update care plans,
- observe client conditions
- complete choirs as required.
- administer medication when required as per care plan.
The ideal Support Worker needs to have:
- 6 months experience in supporting adults with mental health and learning disability.
- Valid DBS which is on the update service,
- Mandatory training completed in Moving and Handling, Safeguarding and Infection Control within the last year.
- Ideally would be based in the Burton on Trent area.
- My client specialises in this type of care and the right candidate will have the opportunity to display their skills
We have a number of opportunities in care and support so call us on 0115 9418131 regarding those if you feel this isn't for you.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.