- Providing high quality care and support to adults within a supported living and day centre environment
- Identifying needs and preferences for each individual and working to care plans
- Supporting adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, complex needs and related challenging behaviours
- Accurately report, record and maintain records as required
- Assist with all aspects of catering and domestic duties as and when required
- Reporting any deficiencies in the service of whatever nature to the service manager or day centre manager
- Supporting the management team and assisting other support staff
- Encouraging good community relationships and liaising with families and carers and social care staff
- Some aspects of personal care may be involved
- Person centred support plans and risk assessments are created in partnership with the young person, their family, school, other professionals and social workers
- Attending day trips and assisting with group activates
- Set hours are Monday to Friday from 9am - 3:30pm on an ongoing basis
Must have 6 months experience within health and social care
Full UK drivers licence
MAPA / Restraint Training
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
If this is a role you are interested in please contact Jade at Barker Ross Health and Social Care on 0115 9418131 or apply online to this advert.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.