Barker Ross are recruiting for a Support Services Assistant in the Beverley area on a 3 Month contract based on 37 hours per week at a rate of £8.82ph to undertake basic administrative tasks in particular;
- Ability to Take Difficult Phonecalls
Please note applicants MUST have a current valid Enhanced DBS certificate.
Roles & Responsibilities
Other responsibilities of the successful candidate in this position will include (but not limit to);
- Filing, record keeping and post
- Checking and processing data
- Using manual and IT systems (including office and service specific packages)
- Basic spreadsheets, basic databases and basic word processing
- Dealing with deliveries of goods and services, stationery and stock control
- Assisting with basic ordering, delivery and payment of goods and services
- Reception duties
- Telephone answering and message taking
- Photocopying, faxing and document handling
If you are interested in the role and would like to learn more about the role please apply today!
Alternatively, please register with Barker Ross at https://online.barkerross.co.uk/#/register to be contacted directly regarding this position and any other roles which are released.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.