Support Manager - London - Team Management of 15 + Support Staff - £30,000 annual Salary - FM contractor - great opportunity
You will have an excellent opportunity to work for a national facilities management organisation on the contractor side of the industry in the support section including admin, helpdesk and porters - This role is high level and requires vetting clearance and experience of working sensitive areas i.e. hospital/MOD.
- To carryout duties in compliance with Mitie Policies and Procedures
- To perform tasks in a professional manner to a suitable standard to meet both Client and MITIE expectations
- This role will be responsible for the day to day management of a support team including Service Desk, Administration team and a team of Porters and Escorts. The role will be the first point of escalation for any customer or management queries and will be responsible for the scheduling of workload, breaks and cover for the support team.
- Support the management of the account, and deputise when requested for the Senior Operations Manager.
To ensure that so far as is reasonably practicable Mitie reacts efficiently and effectively in line with client SLA's and KPI's
- Holds relevant educational qualifications, and experience. Specifically in regard to the business administration Maximo systems, and management of multiple site data systems.
- Highly competent in the use of standard Office IT packages, to include Word,Excel, Outlook, to ITQ2 or equivalent
- Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality systems and the management of safe systems of work associated with the role and work environment.
- Able to lead, motivate and manage a support team in the delivery of Service Desk and administration activity.
- Seeks out and takes opportunities to learn new skills, specialist knowledge and latest business practice as part of personal professional development
- Leads by example in all role activities.
This particular role requires the successful candidate to go through and pass national security clearance.
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Chris Richmond, Construction Team Leader at Barker Ross on 07824 016231.
We manage roles across Construction management, facilities management, public sector and maintenance services ranging from Construction management, maintenance trades roles, surveying, facilities management and housing management and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.