Barker Ross is currently recruiting a Supply Chain Planner for a well established, expanding UK food manufacturer with a diverse product portfolio. Due to a period of sustained growth & expansion, they are now in search of a high-calibre candidate to join the supply chain team
The Supply Chain Planner the be responsible to process sales orders from receipt, planning of raw materials, monitoring raw material forecasts, delivery to customer, monitoring all internal and external stock levels and undertake general administration duties.
The main roles and responsibilities of the Supply Chain Planner:
- To act as first point of contact for all sales orders
- Liaise with customers regarding orders and queries.
- To ensure all sales orders are processed and shipped where stock is available
- To work alongside the Planning Manager to ensure stock is available to complete weekly production plans
- To review open orders daily
- To liaise with transport companies and book transport.
- Manage the Raw Material ordering and forecasting and liaise with suppliers.
- Receipt of order/completion of internal order from order entry
- Printing of despatch notes
- Complete transport requisition/purchase order
- Monitoring and control of internal and external stocks
- Cover Planning Manager in their absence.
- Support NPD in managing raw material requirements for new products launching.
- The communication and escalation of shortages and delivery issues in an effective and timely fashion.
- Update and maintain relevant systems/spreadsheets in a timely manner.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a high quality food manufacturing business, offering a progressive role with opportunity to work with major blue chip retailers. This is a perfect time to join the business and develop your career!.
If this is of interest to you, then please apply now! Or contact Kevin on 0115 9416323
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.