My client is a leading manufacturer of food products in the UK with a diverse product portfolio. Currently experience a period of sustained growth; they are now looking to recruit a Supply Chain Planner to join their site based in Northamptonshire.
To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience within the supply chain function in food a manufacturing business. You will be able to demonstrate strong leadership and organisational development skills supported by a strong knowledge base of different types or planning and lean manufacturing.
The Supply Chain Planners responsibilities on a day to day basis your duties will include:
- Maintain Production Planning Boards and other Company Systems daily.
- Produce and communicate schedules for next 24 hours production for all required Business Units.
- Collate and prepare key information on previous days performance for the senior management team.
- Monitoring stock levels in line with site constraints.
- Ensure stock accuracy through company systems throughout business, from materials / packaging through to Finished Goods.
- Attend daily production meetings challenging improvement through operation daily performance. Track and provide regular feedback on Supply Chain KPI's.
Ideal candidates must have suitable experience within a food manufacturing environment. This position would ideally suit an individual who is a planning professional with a background in food manufacturing.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.