Barker Ross is currently recruiting for a well established, expanding UK food manufacturer based within Nottinghamshire. My Client is now in search of a experience Supply Chain Manager to join their team.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the supply chain, including; Inventory Management, planning & scheduling, logistics, purchasing and operations planning. With a key object to lead the planning process to ensure the business meets customer demand as well ad, achieving a high level strategic plan. With two direct reports the supply chain manager will also be responsible for;
- ensure correct business decision making processes balance demand and supply, whilst meeting profitability, productivity, supply, and inventory targets.
- control the physical movement of materials from supplier, through production, to storage and on to customers.
- manage the flow of materials, WIP, and finished goods in and out of the business, so that the business balances the need for product availability against the need for minimising stock holding and handling costs.
- ensure weekly production plans and daily schedules are delivered; Supporting the Production department; Phase-in & phase-out management; Monitoring FG stock levels; Identifying obsolete & slow moving stock; KPI reporting.
- Responsible for raw material master data, raw material MOQ & inventory levels, raw material call off; Procurement non BOM/sourced raw materials; NPD raw material ingredient search; 3rd party finished goods procurement; raw material & supplier KPI reporting; maintain raw material CSB error logs; resolve supplier complaints; support group purchasing
- Responsible for customer calls, order entry, delivery entry, customer returns, customer complaints, damaged finished goods, finished goods CSB error logs.
- Manage production planning, forecasting, purchasing and stock control.
- Involvement in corporate improvement projects; primary contact with group level functions (eg, S&OP, Product Management and Procurement
This is a fantastic opportunity within a high quality food manufacturing business, offering a progressive role with opportunity to work with major blue chip retailers and across multiple sites. This is a very exciting time to join the business and develop your career.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.