An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Demand Manager join a well established and successful high quality kitchen appliances organisation at their site based in Nottinghamshire. This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow their business and expand their ever growing team.
You will report into the Supply Chain Manager whilst being responsible for the matrix management of the Planning Team.
The successful candidate will harness the organisation's knowledge and resources to produce accurate demand and forecast plans within a multi-brand, multi-channel business which sources from owned and third party manufacturing.
You will lead the end to end S&OP cycle, using the company's ERP and DSCX software platforms to deliver best-in-class processes and controls whilst continuously improve both processes and systems in order to successfully deliver the demand plan that accurately reflects business requirements.
The person requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels, both verbal and written.
- High level of accuracy/detail oriented.
- Persistent, persuasive and goal oriented.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Team player with strong people management skills.
- Proven capabilities in driving improvements and delivering success in the demand planning and forecasting arena.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of using forecasting & planning software systems/applications (SAP, DSX would be useful).
- Strong statistical and analytical skills.
- Strong commercial awareness with clear understanding of the financial impact of forecasting and related decisions.
- Qualified to degree level with relevant business qualification in the supply chain field.
As an individual you will perhaps be looking for that next step in your career. Ambition, honesty, a passion for customer service and a genuine drive to deliver business objectives are qualities that are sought.
The site is continuously developing, so the ability to adapt well to change and utilise all available opportunities is of the utmost importance.
Salary for this opportunity is c£40k, working Monday to Friday.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.