Supply Chain Analyst - Lutterworth
Supply Chain Analyst required for one of the UK's largest manufacturers of electronic components and products for sectors including Aerospace, Defence Medical and Automative.
This is a temporary 3 month position
The purpose of this role is to ensure that all Supply Chain activities are effective and efficient, to meet all company objectives. You will also need to streamline and coordinate metrics across all value streams.
- £14.00 to £16.00 per hour.
- Pension Scheme.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Modern working environment.
- Accessible location.
- You will support the monthly business planning process of SIOP with the management team.
- Work closely with a number of departments on the calculation and projection of production and distribution capacities.
- Understand, predict, and enhance the Supply Chain process with the use of analytical and quantitative methods.
- Investigate problems and identify the root causes. Develop solutions to the causes.
- Identify drivers of KPIs and suggest plus implement ways to influence them.
- Meet all individual targets.
Ideal Candidate For The Role:
- Will ideally have previous experience within Supply Chain.
- Will have the ability to think strategically with an innovative approach to problem solving.
- Previous analytical experience and KPI reporting experience.
- Experience with ERP, MRP systems (preferably SAP).
- Works with a methodical approach.
- A sales focused attitude
If you are interested please contact :
Barker Ross Recruitment Agency
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.