Barker Ross is recruiting for a Stores Operative. This is an opportunity to bring your skills & ideas to improve efficiencies in the organisation & materials handling element of the business. Key activities will include: -
- Receiving & booking goods in and goods out
- Manage the stock levels to ensure the production flow is maintained
- Accurately record & report all discrepancies
- Stock counts
- Good communication skills
- Must be a team player & engage with all staff
- PC Literate
- Must be numerate & have a good attention to detail
- Customer focussed
- Willing to become involved in all areas of the organisation to drive continuous improvement
Training will be provided to ensure the applicant is fully conversant with the bespoke control system. The normal working hours are 07:30-16:30 Monday to Friday, early finish on a Friday. 28 days' holiday including bank holidays will be provided. This is an exciting challenge for someone looking to make a difference to a long-established growing UK manufacturing business, and offers the opportunity for future personal development.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.