We are working in partnership with a growing business in Tattenhall, Cheshire who are looking for an experienced Stock planner / Controller / Demand Planner (Food sector) on a full time permanent basis.
There maybe some travel required with this role to other sites such as High Wycombe, Somerset and Leeds on occasions.
The successful candidate will manage the raw material inventory which includes all food items, packaging, cleaning materials and all other required sundries.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies
- Ensure supplied stocks meet demand (Forecast and orders) and prevent overstocking or running out of stock
- Liaising with suppliers to achieve the required delivery date
- Preparing monthly stock accounts for costing
- Keeping accurate records and promoting the company image at every opportunity
- Review and report slow moving stock figures and identify potential issues, Put together proposals for materials to minimise cost and financial risk
- Track deliveries and address any delays
- Enter delivery details onto in house system and verify against purchase
- Maintain records of any other important data and develop periodic KPI reports
- Oversee correct storage of products
- Coordinate inventory audits
The successful candidates will have:
- Proven work experience as a Stock Controller or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- IT proficient (Microsoft Office) and ideally working knowledge of inventory management software
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- The ability to work both alone and within a team structure
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Able to analyse problems and add strategy for better solutions
In return the business are offering
Salary up to £28k depending on experience
Monday to Friday hours 8.30am - 5pm (40 hours peer week)
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for please apply today.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.