An exciting but urgent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Stock Controller to join a Golbal leading 3PL company on a permanent basis at their site in Wisbech. This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to nurture their business and expand their ever growing team.
Day to day duties include:
- Scheduling containers for stock that has been imported from external suppliers from the UK and overseas into UK depots
- Liaising with hauliers, docks, shipping departments and customers making sure you understand the location and clearance progress of containers
- You will be managing on average 70-80 loops per week
- Enter bookings onto SAP Shipping notification to produce a daily schedule and to ensure all stocks on arrival to the depot are booked onto SAP within agreed timescales
- To manage weekly and monthly KPI's and review the suppliers performance to ensure the company's objectives are met
You must have:
- Experience within a warehouse environment
- Supply chain experience
- Excellent communication skills, multi tasking and having a pro-active approach
- Experience using SAP
- Knowledge of general warehouse systems
If you are looking to work for a company who believe in progressing their employees and who are very successful at what they do then please don't hesitate to apply!
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.