An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Stock Controller join a well established and successful 3PL logistics organisation at their site based in Leicestershire. This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow their business and expand their ever growing team.
The purpose of the job is to ensure that system and physical stock levels within the warehouse are in line for all products and to deal with any customer queries. You will be able to operate flexibly in a warehouse team working environment; ensuring that hygiene, quality levels and performance standards are met, whilst promoting safe working practices.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in stock/inventory role in supply chain operation.
- Overview knowledge of warehouse stock systems and processes.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy (GCSE pass or equivalent).
- Good communication skills. Ability to communicate any issues and concerns at all levels.
- Strong team player and aware of individual impact and contribution to the business.
- Able to work with limited supervision.
- Working well under pressure in a fast moving and demanding environment.
- Knowledge of the safe systems of work specified for the warehouse and of the H&S policies/procedures that apply to the company premises and its operations.
- Be flexible for periodical stock counts in line with customer and business needs.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to work under own initiative with limited supervision.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Flexi and Counterbalance fork lift drivers licence.
- Experience JDA (WMS) and SAP systems
Salary for this opportunity is c£25k. Monday to Friday, working a 45 hour week.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.