This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and forward thinking company that specialise in the design and manufacture of specialist products to the construction and allied sectors.
As the Storeman/Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for organising how items are manufactured and utilise labour to ensure projects are completed within the correct lead times and within budget.
- Annual salary of £20000 to £21,000 per annum depending upon experience
- Free parking
- Paid holiday
Our ideal candidate
- Previous experience in a similar role within manufacturing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Deliver effective interaction with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Physically fit able to lift heavy items throughout the day
- Must have a valid counterbalance licence (in date and externally approved)
- Experience of Sage is essential
- A valid driving licence is essential
- Flexibility in working hours to meet customer demands
Duties will include:
- To unload and sign for any deliveries
- To book any good received in via SAGE
- To put any goods received into the correct places
- Help pick the daily/weekly raw material
- Help de-coil coil on the de-coiler
- Maintain cleanliness of the yard/warehouse
- Doing perpetual inventory/ stock checking
- Help operatives 1,2,3, when supervisor is away
Hours and Salary:
Monday to Friday 7.30am - 5.30pm Flexibility is essential for this role as some weekends may be required.
£20,000 - £21,000 plus bonus
Please apply without delay
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.