Barker Ross is currently recruiting for a well established, expanding UK food manufacturer based within the heart of Coventry. Due to a sustained period of growth my client is now in search of a Stock Control Administrator to join their supply chain team.
This role is working with a family felt business, looking for an induvial with drive and ambition! Within this role you will have the opportunity to work with both UK and international suppliers and multiple UK Major retailers. This business takes pride in branded and own label products, through the provision of ongoing sales, marketing, technical and logistics support.
Now looking to expand their supply chain team, the Stock control administrator will be responsible for;
- Advise warehouses of details of inbound deliveries
- Receipting stock onto internal MRP System
- Stock transfer between 3rd party warehouses
- EDI / Manual Order Processing
- Looking after the group email
- Supporting the transport administrator
- Weekly update of the customer service level
The successful candidate will have;
- Previous experience, ideally within the supply chain
- Excellent attention to detail and conscientious
- Proficient in MS office, Outlook and Excel
- Comfortable working as a team or under own initiative
- Experience using Pegasus Opera Supply chain manager would (desirable not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity within a high quality food innovation business, offering a progressive role with opportunity to work with major blue chip retailers and across multiple sites/locations. This is a very exciting time to join the business and develop your career.
If this role is of interest to you, then please apply now! Thanks.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.