In partnership with one of our highly-regarded clients, we are on the search for Industry Proffesionals within Stock Control and Stock Management!
My Client is looking to interview candidates of various experience and skill sets, candidates Must be open to ALL shift patterns as this role may require night shift work, to which the salary offered is competitively appealing!
You will be responsible for ensuring stock accuracy and control whilst reviewing operational capacity against customer forecasts within a multi temperature, BRC accredited environment.
You will overlook all frozen and tempering regimes, ensuring accuracy and compliance against both temperature requirements and stock release.
Here's what the role shall entail:
- Develop documented routines to ensure stock accuracy, and any risks are escalated to ensure product and service protection is achieved.
- Ensure stock accuracy, traceability and compliance to BRC standards.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Ensure accurate and timely information and process flows.
- Lead and Develop the stock control team to ensure all targets are achieved in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work to proactively identify, recommend and implement improvements to the ways of working.
- Ensure Health and Safety policies are adhered to at all times.
- To configure the Warehouse Management System (WMS) to ensure the effective receipt, storage, rework, despatch of products throughout the operation
- Review hourly, weekly, yearly Forecasts vs Planning accuracy across the sites.
- Record temperature regimes and ensure that discrepancies are identified without delay to ensure corrective and immediate action may be taken.
- Coordinate activities from all necessary departments via a comprehensive quality-management system.
- Conduct monthly auditing to ensure appropriate activities are maintaining standards and focused on continuous improvement.
Here's what my client is looking for in a candidate:
Skills and Experience
- Ability to understand and interpret both numerical and verbal data
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Experience of warehouse management system (Manhattan) to control stocks
- Ability to lead a Team
- High attention to detail, good analytical skills
- Ability to recognise and manage customer requirements
- Customer focus
- Continuous Improvement Focus
- Health and Safety Focus
Does this sound like your next challenge? Are you looking to join one of the U.K's leading food manufacturers?
If you feel like you would be suitable for this role, then please apply!
All C.V's will be reviewed within 21 days, we will look to contact ALL applicants to discuss your skills and experience. If you do not here from us within 21 days then please assume your application was unsuccesful and your details will be removed from our database.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.