One of the UK's leading logistics providers has an exciting opportunity for a Stock and Administration Manager in the Felixstowe area on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for overseeing the Inventory Stock and Admin Team Lead and associated stock functions.
You will have experience of managing a team within a fast paced operation, running a shift in a large warehouse ideally within a 3PL logistics environment and have skills in and knowledge of warehouse management systems (WMS).
The ideal candidate will be a natural leader who is able to coach and motivate a team, helping them to achieve and exceed their KPI's and deliver on department objectives. You will possess excellent communications skills; both verbal and written at all levels.
Experience and Qualifications required
- Ability to demonstrate an awareness of financial understanding in an environment linked to stock
- Confident in the gathering, cleansing & summarising of data for presentation in numerical, graphical or report formats
- An understanding of statistical analysis, as well as the ability to confidently interpret & communicate the results of this in a format suitable for a wide range of audiences
- Critical thinking skills, being able to analyse datasets and establish conclusions that allow the right decisions to be made
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse line management role
- Ability to challenge others on their methods of working
- Excellent communication & customer relations skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, in a time-critical, fast-paced environment
- Proficient with MS Office packages
- A strong knowledge of Warehouse WMS systems (SAP) their advantages & limitations
- Applicable experience, gained within a fast-moving, blue-chip environment is paramount
- Experience of working closely with the client in a 3PL environment
- Experience of Customer Interface Management
Salary for this opportunity is £30k-£35k.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.