An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Stock Administrator to join a well established and successful manufacturing company at their site based in Leicester. This is an exciting time to join the company as they continue to grow their business.
The purpose of the job is to ensure that system and physical stock levels within the warehouse are in line for all products, ensuring that materials are imported and input correctly and to deal with any customer queries.
You will be able to operate flexibly in a team working environment; ensuring that quality levels and performance standards are met and costs kept to a minimum whilst promoting safe working practices.
The successful candidate will require to you to be able to scan and create barcodes for goods in and goods out using SAGE50.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Experience of working in stock/inventory role in a supply chain operation (warehouse and office).
- Overview knowledge of warehouse stock systems and processes.
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy (GCSE pass or equivalent).
- IT Literate and experience in data inputting into SAGE 50.
- Experience using Hand Held Scanners is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate any issues and concerns across all levels.
- Excellent Customer Service and telephony skills and able to deal with complex enquiries.
- Strong team player and aware of individual impact and contribution to the business.
- As you will be working in a small team, you will need to be able to work with limited supervision.
- Working well under pressure in a fast moving and demanding environment.
- Knowledge of the safe systems of work specified for the warehouse and of the H&S policies/procedures that apply to the company premises and its operations.
- Be flexible for periodical stock counts in line with customer and business needs.
- Good problem solving skills.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Experience in SAGE 50 is essential, as you will be required to create reports, understand data and produce invoices.
Salary for this opportunity is £20k plus company pension and free on-site parking.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Thursday 9am to 4.30pm and Friday 8.30am to 4pm.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.