An opportunity has arisen for a Stock Administrator to join a hugely successful business that manufacturers and distributes components for the door and window industry.
This is a truly exciting time to join their organisation at their Castle Donington site following unprecedented growth, something that is expected to continue well into the future.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Data Entry and Filing - Review stock levels and place orders where necessary, adhering to stock policies.
- Authorise all customer returns and organise returns back to suppliers.
- Process any claims / rebates back from suppliers.
- Liaise with warehouse and sales teams about product changes / deliveries.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure orders are delivered on time and complete.
- Action any purchase ledger, and depot delivery queries.
- Running sales analysis for Managers and Directors.
The successful candidate will be IT literate and have experience of using Excel.
You will also be required to possess a GCSE grade B or above in Maths and English.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 08.30-17.00 with one hour lunch, where you will work alongside a team of three others in a friendly and driven working environment.
As an individual you will perhaps be looking for that next step in your career as the company is an advocate of succession planning. Ambition, honesty, passion and a genuine drive to deliver business objectives are qualities that are sought.
For immediate consideration send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.