Our client based in Essex is currently seeking a Stock Administration Clerk to join their team as soon as possible.
The role will be a temporary opportunity, with the potential to turn permanent after 13 weeks depending on performance and is paying £10.57 - £12.01 per hour depending upon experience.
The successful candidate will be required to work a weekly rotating rota of Monday to Friday 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm.
Please note that this role will involve working with fresh produce in a warehouse environment with 6 fridges at varying temperatures and a freezer.
Duties of the role will include:-
- End to end stock control - goods in, receipting, picking and dispatching
- Checking in shipments, ensuring deliveries are correct
- Answering queries from warehouse workers
- Dealing with drivers and directing them to the correct bay
- Dealing with customers and senior managers
We are looking for someone who has the following experience:-
- Stock control experience end to end
- Experience of using warehouse management software - JDA / Red Prairie
- Dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Communication both written & verbal
Please apply in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910 for more information!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.