CSCS qualified Steel Fixers with previous experience required in Chelsea, London
The main duties include:
* using hand and power tools to cut and bend bars or mesh
* tying rebar (reinforcement bars) together with wire, clips or welds to build up cages or sections
* fitting spacers and 'chairs' (supports)
* fixing the formwork and shuttering used to hold setting concrete in place
* joining cages and sections
* fixing steel to concrete bases
* Installing beams and pre-cast slabs.
Please contact us or send a CV for more details.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.