Barker Ross Logistics are currently recruiting for a Hand Delivery Driver in Reading. This is working for our busy Pharmaceutical Company.
This is an ongoing role to cover a period of long term sickness. This is expected to be 3/6 Months worth of work.
The work is Monday to Friday, 09.00 - 17.00 depending on the workload.
- Previous experience working within a Driving role
- Experience working within a customer facing environment
- Ability to work well under pressure within set timelines
- Collection of customer orders from the Care Centre and checking the orders against the delivery specification
- Hand delivering customer orders to the door and adhering to any special delivery instructions
- Removing and disposing of packing materials if requested
- Upon delivery, obtaining receipt signature from customer, and returning delivery sheets to the Care Centre
if your are interested in this role please call Rochea now on 0115 896 0888
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.