Staff Nurse - Forensic Mental Health
Barker Ross Health & Social Care are looking for RMNs to work at a private hospital in South West London that specialises in Forensic Mental Health. We are looking for registered nurses who will work for our client on a full-time, flexible basis that will include both long days and waking nights. We require experienced mental health nurses who produce exemplary standards of care.
- Working in a low secure private hospital specialising in forensic mental health
- Acting as an associate primary nurse to some patients as allocated
- Administration of medications supported by accurate documentation
- Planning and developing care plans, in line with duties and responsibilities of staff nurses
- Preparing reports for ward rounds and other key meetings
- Supporting support workers in their daily duties to ensure the highest possible standards of care are achieved
- Work as part of multi disciplinary team to optimise resident care and progress
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological and spiritual support to residents, their friends and families
- Promote residents independence by establishing patient care goals, monitoring and reviewing progression and adapting appropriately
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Nursing Qualification - RMN, or other nursing qualification with forensic mental health experience
- Valid NMC Pin with no restrictions on practice
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to display initiative & work effectively in a team
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Working in a well supported team environments
- Excellent rates of pay
- Structural clinical supervision, contributing towards requirements for revalidation
- A dedicated consultant who is responsive to your needs
- On-going training, development & support
Barker Ross Health & Social Care are a specialist health and social care agency with in depth sector knowledge, giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency upon which you can rely. Please contact Andrew for an informal discussion of the positions available on 020 3137 5251, or send your CV now.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.