Barker Ross Health & Social Care is currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse for a home based in Shepshed. Our client owns multiple care homes, but each of its homes is personal to the residents that they support.
The hours for this role are flexible and day or night shifts are available. Additional hours are available at other homes in the region for those looking to work overtime. This role pays £15 per hour and is working inside an 84 bedded home.
- Complete nursing notes accurately
- Assist in the safe ordering, custody, storing and administration of all medication. Accept responsibility for the safety of medication in store and on the Trolley during dispensing rounds.
- Take responsibility for direct nursing Client care, produce an up to date Care Plan regularly. Ensure that Care Plans and records are evaluated, up to date and accurate. Promote person centred care.
- Take responsibility for updated and performing tasks on clinical calendar
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the Client's needs. Visit each Client daily to assess their needs. Continually seek to improve care delivered to Clients.
- Ensure that he/she complies with N.M.C code of conduct at all times.
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
- Strong clinical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of leading and supervising a team
- Writing, recording and reporting skills
- Relationship and team building skills
- Previous experience of working in elderly care in any setting.
- Newly qualified nurses welcome.
If you require anymore information please contact Dan on 0115 914 8131. If you are looking for other positions, I am currently filling nurse jobs such as: Registered care managers, RMNs, RGNs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Senior Care assistants.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.