Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurses for a care setting in Derbyshire. The hours are flexible and you can work day, nights or a mixture.
This role pays £16.50/hour.
Below is a brief list of tasks that you will be required to do within your role:
- Take responsibility for the well-being of the residents, including ensuring their physical, emotion and social needs are met
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks
- Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same
- Ensure the residents' experiences are positive, from admission to discharge
You will have the following essential skills:
- A nurse with a valid PIN number with proof of PIN and valid NMC registration
- Proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team including the ability to delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- Be a team player who is willing to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis
- Confident, hard working and caring
If you require anymore information please do not hesitate to contact Dan on 0115 914 8131, or if this role is not for you I am currently filling vacancies such as: Registered care managers, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers, Senior Care assistats, Residential care workers.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.