Barker Ross Health & Social care are currently working with a National provider who are looking for a Staff Nurse, to work in our clients Nursing Home based on the outskirts of Leeds.
The home is 50 bedded home which provides care to the Elderly, People who require Nursing Care and people who are suffering with Dementia.
We currently have Day and Night shifts available - Full and Part Time hours available.
You will form an integral part of the Nursing team and assist in driving the highest standard of care being delivered at all times.
As a Staff Nurse you will be working very closely with the management and care team to deliver the highest standard care to all of the residents within the home which includes: The Elderly, People who require Nursing Care and People who are suffering with Dementia.
Below is a brief list of the tasks/ duties, which you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
* Being a positive role to make sure that an excellent standard of person centered care is being delivered in the home at all times
* Liaising with external stake holders, which include: GP's, other medical professionals and families.
* To provide hands on nursing support and guidance to junior staff within the team
* To manage the administration of medicines in line with NMC regulations, and manage stock levels effectively
* Assist in completing initial assessments paper work and then completing all the relevant paperwork
* Conduct audits within the home to make sure all relevant paperwork is up to date and completed to highest standard
* Participate in team and client meetings
The ideal candidate for the Staff Nurse will be:
* Registered General Nurse ( RGN), Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD)
* Ideally someone who has experience of working in a Nursing Home environment, but this not essential
* Commutable via own transport to Leeds
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Excellent organisation & leadership skills
* Effective communication skills
* Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
* Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
This is a fantastic opportunity to an AWARD winning provider of Nursing Homes, who are constantly driving and delivering the highest standard of care across all of their homes.
The home is an AWARD winning home and they striving to be best home based in Leeds and the surronding area in the next 18 months.
The benefits of this role include:
* Fantastic starting salary
* NMC cost contributed too
* A huge amount of career development opportunities available
* High Street discount voucher scheme in place
* Plus many more!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.