Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse for clients LUXURY Nursing Home base in Sale, Greater Manchester.
Our client is a small provider of Nursing Homes, they specialize in delivering the highest standard of care to the residents in 5 star luxury setting.
As a Staff Nurse you will form an integral part of the staffing team within the home, you will work closely with teh management team and also the care staff to make sure that the highest standard of Care is being delivered across all of the residents within the home.
The home is split across Residential care unit, Dementia care unit and Nursing care unit.
The list of tasks as a Staff Nurse which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below is a brief over view:
* Being a positive role to make sure that an excellent standard of person centered care is being delivered in the home at all times
* Offer support and guidance to junior staff within the team
* Liaising with external stake holders, which include: GP's, other medical professionals and families.
* To manage the administration of medicines in line with NMC regulations, and manage stock levels effectively
* Participate in on-going training to make sure all clinical knowledge is up to date with current legislation's
The ideal candidate for the Staff Nurse position will be:
* RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC PIN
* Ideally experienced in working within a Nursing Home, Residential and Dementia care home
*Someone who is able to lead the Nursing Care unit
* Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
* Ideally commutable to Sale via own transport, but not essential due to home being a public transport links
* Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most luxurious Nursing Homes based in Sale and Greater Manchester.
Our client has own awards for the homes they build and also for the care they deliver.
The benefits of this role include:
- Paid Breaks and handover's
- Excellent starting salary
- They are also growth through a strategic growth plan, so there will be lots of career progression
- Constant on-going training and development opportunities
- NMC Cost covered
- Re-validation support
- Plus Many more!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.