Barker Ross Health & Social care are currently recruiting for Staff Nurse to work Days in a clients Nursing Home based in Poynton.
Our client is a specialist National provider of Nursing, Residential and Dementia care homes.
The home in Poynton is 80 bedded home which specialize in Nursing Care and caring for people with Dementia.
This home is ideally based because it is very close to major road network, but it is also very accessible by public transport
As a staff nurse you will an integral part of the staffing team in the home and you will be working on shift another Staff Nurse to provide the highest standard of Nursing Care to the residents.
Please see below a brief overview of duties you will be undertaking on a daily basis:
- Working closely with the other staff within the home to deliver the best care to ever resident at all times
- Administer Medication and completed MARS charts
- Liasle with external agencies such as: Families, Social Workers and other health professionals
- Complete all relevant paperwork to a good standard
- Participate in Handover from Night to Days staff
The ideal candidate for the staff Nurse on Days will be:
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC Pin number
- Ideally but not essential experienced in working in a Nursing Home environment
- Experienced in working with people with Dementia
- Ideally based close to Poynton and be able to get there in own vehicle
This is an excellent opportunity to a forward thinking provider of Nursing Home and Residential care homes.
As a National provider they offer a huge scope of career development and progression opportunities.
The client offers a ranges of benefits which include's:
- A fantastic starting salary
- Massive amount of career development opportunities
- NMC costs contributed too
- A range of discount discount vouchers
- Plus many more!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.