Barker Ross Health & Social Care are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse for a care setting based in Newark.
The pay for this role is £16/hour
Below is a brief list of tasks that you will be required to do as a Registered General Nurse:
* Deliver the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and developing services to enhance their quality of life
* To deliver excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures, and to lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence
* Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks
* Participate knowledgably and professionally to all inspection visits, ensuring your team is ready at all times to do the same
* Oversee medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately administered, stored and received, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
Registered Nurse, registered with the NMC
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Genuine interest in working with the relevant Client group
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.