Barker Ross Health & Social care with a National Provider of Nursing, Dementia and Residential Care homes.
We are looking to recruit a staff Nurse, for a 60 bedded Nursing, and Residential home based in Nottingham, the home has excellent transport links and is very commutable.
As a Staff Nurse, you will be working very closely with the Registered Manager to make sure that the home is delivering the highest standard of Person Centred care at all times.
This role is ideal role for a RGN, RMN or RNLD.
The list of tasks as a Staff Nurse which you will be undertaking is extensive, but below is a brief over view:
- Being a positive role to make sure that an excellent standard of person centred care is being delivered in the home at all times
- Liaising with external stake holders, which include: GP's, other medical professionals and families.
- To provide hands on nursing support and guidance to junior staff within the team
- To manage the administration of medicines in line with NMC regulations, and manage stock levels effectively
The ideal candidate for a Staff Nurse will need to be:
- Registered General Nurse ( RGN), Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) or Registered Nurse Learning Disabilities (RNLD)
- Commutable via own transport to Nottingham, but not essential due to location of home and on excellent public transport links
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people suffering with Dementia and general Nursing care
Our client is an award winning provider whos has home is Rated Good by the CQC. The company is growing and expanding but they pride themselves on offering staff some excellent benefits which includes: All clinical lead nurses will be Trained trainers with the homes, Fantastic Head office support which includes: Quality Matters nurse, People and Development Lead and truly and brilliant holiday allowance!
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager. Please call 0115 941 8131 to discuss your new opportunity today!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.