My client is now looking to recruit a SQL Analyst Developer to join their team in Leicester.
Purpose of the role
Required to build and support applications using SQL Server and .Net technologies (not limited to) to agreed specification and time lines. As SQL developer, you will be interacting with other departments with in business to build new solutions and get chance to work on change projects.
* Develop applications to specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques
* Maintain and support existing software applications
* Comfortable working on Greenfield projects and existing applications
* Ability to work independently and as a team
* Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills Essential Skills & Experience
* Minimum 5+ years of experience on SQL Server 2008 and above
* Expertise in implementing business logic using TSQL, Triggers, Views and Stored Procedures.
* Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization
* Good knowledge in Creating Procedures, Functions, Views and indexes.
* Experience in data normalization and de-normalization.
* Experience of using SSIS and SSRS
* MCP or equivalent certification
* Full understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle.
* Experience of working in Agile environment
* Knowledge of Object Oriented programming concepts
* Knowledge of SQL Broker queues and Power BI
* Knowledge of .Net technologies (C#, MVC)
* Experience of working with in Agile environment
If you are interested in the SQL Analyst Developer role, please apply today!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.