Abattoir Operative with Knife Skills
My client is one of the proudest to suppliers of the very finest British beef, veal and venison to a large Supermarket nationwide. Sourcing directly from their own group, the company prides itself on maintaining the highest standards of animal welfare and husbandry.
We require 4 Skilled Butchery/Knife Operatives, and duties will include:
- Ensuring all standards of operating procedures are adhered to
- Achieve daily out put as per production schedules
- Working to standards which minimise and eliminate food safety risks such as cross contamination
- Ensure that procedures are followed with regard to SRM Removal
- Excellent standards of Hygiene is achieved in working areas and areas designated to
- Ensure contamination procedures are adhered to
- Maintain the HACCP systems and procedures currently in place - knowledge of HACCP would be advantageous
- Strict standards of waste removal are maintained.
The working week is Monday to Friday - occasionally some weekend may be required
40 hours per week and the shift pattern starts at 05:45am to 14:15pm - hours can be extended or reduced within the working week, dependant upon the needs of the business, but a 40 hour week will be paid.
This role requires excellent communication skills across the entire site with all personnel, both internal and external. It requires attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining speed.
Please send your CV in the first instance ....
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.