This job is only available to UK residents
Please do not apply for this role if you live outside the UK
An exiting opportunity has arisen to join one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of tablet compression tooling in the world. Our leading and innovative client are now seeking to employ permanent full time Grinder - either precision grinding, profile grinding, cylindrical grinding, surface grinding or centreless grinding will be considered for the available role work continental shifts
This is a full time position that requires commitment to excellence and professionalism on the job based at their site in Nottingham.
The rate of pay including shift premium is £13.00 per hour (£29,744.00) after probation. The shift pattern is 24/7 12 hour shifts 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am - please see shifts attached.
HOURS OF WORK: YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK CONTINENTAL SHIFTS
Initially Day Shift-leading to:-
6:00am-14:00 & 14:00-22:00
Previous experience required:
either precision grinding, profile grinding, cylindrical grinding, surface grinding or centreless grinding
Apprentice trained preferred.
* Capable of interpreting process specifications and work procedures/instructions
* Ability to read production drawings and related documentation
* Possess strong mechanical measuring techniques.
Job Skills and Requirements:
* Flexibility, team working ability
* Practical experience and knowledge of quality standards
* Keen to participate in a continuous improvement focussed environment
* Calm under pressure and responsive to change, an enthusiast who is able to work on their own initiative
* Ability to communicate effectively within the working environment, with demonstrable problem solving abilities
* Keen attention to detail
My client offers a rewarding career with great development progression opportunities.
For immediate consideration please send your CV without delay!
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.