Site Technician - Material Testing (Bridge Structures) - Leicester (Office) & Area 9&7 Highways - £18-25K DOE
The group has been providing specialist engineering & environmental data for over 50 years to the UK construction industry. Operating both in the field and in the laboratory, it is their mission to gather data of the highest quality for the benefit of their clients and for the world we live in.
As the Site Technician you will:
- Undertaking non destructive structures and pavement testing, condition inspection surveys, investigations and various sampling techniques such as coring. All work will be carried out to UKAS standards.
- Ensuring site sampling and testing is carried out to high standards of safety, quality and efficiency
- Experience within the Highways environment would be advantageous
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Materials Testing and Civil Engineering experience
- Full clean driving license
- CSCS card would be advantageous
- Good oral, written and numeracy skills
- HNC in Civil Engineering (or equivalent) would be advantageous
- Computer literate
What to do next...
If you are interested in this role please contact Mark Boyes at Barker Ross on 01159483757 or email your CV to email@example.com.
We manage roles across the construction sector, I specifically specialise in white collar construction recruitment including roles such as site manager, Contracts managers, project managers and site engineers and we are keen to speak to good candidates for permanent and temporary recruitment.
If this is not the ideal role for you but you are interested in roles of this type please do not hesitate to give me a call or email your CV to me firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.