Our client who is a well established waste management company based in Bristol is currently seeking a Site Supervisor to join their team on a full time basis. Initially, this will be a temporary position with the potential to be offered a permanent contract after 8 weeks.
Working 8 hour days, you will be required to supervise the on site operatives to ensure that all waste streams are correctly identified and separated into the correct areas for bailing and disposal.
Reporting to the line manager, your key duties will include:-
- Day to day site management and supervisory requirements
- Ensure all waste streams are segregated and stored correctly
- Control all aspects of ordering waste stream collections and forwarding weight tickets to the correct department for invoicing
- Ensure all email communication with appropriate reporting lines or customers is answered in a timely manner
- Create and send reports to the Operations Manager and Operations Director
- Compliance checks conducted and documented
- Conduct training with employees on site, ensuring the training is documented and placed on their personnel file
- Conducting investigations on site to find the root cause of any accidents or incidents
In order to be considered for the role it is essential that you have:-
- Counterbalance forklift licence
- Health & safety qualification, minimum of an IOSH Managing Safely
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Please send your CV in the first instance or call the Lincoln Office today on 01522 551910.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.