Site/Setting Out Engineer - East London
Are you looking for a new freelance role? Have you got experience setting out forgroundworks ? Then this role may be perfect for you!
We have a fresh setting out engineer role working in Milton Keynes on a long term contract.
Roles And Responsibilities
* Setting out of groundworks, ground floor slabs, drainage, columns, rc frame
* Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
* Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
* Liase with Foreman/Supervisors to carry out works
* Dealing with basic paperwork such as permits and daily site diaries.
There is Leica TS06 on site.
* Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
* Previous experience working on heavy civil projects
* CSCS card
Duration - 5 Months
If you would like to apply for this position, please call George @ Barker Ross head office on 0203 757 7048/ 07432157726 (Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30) or click on the Apply link.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.