Setting Out Engineer with own equipment in Eastbourne.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Setting-Out Engineer in Eastbourne for our cleint.
The role will involve:
· Ability to interpret Setting out Drawings / Strings
· Setting out line and level using co-ordinates via Total Station
· An understanding of construction Engineering works
· To receive all drawings and information and set out sites in accordance with same.
· To provide all necessary as built drawings and information.
· To provide all calculations in respect of quantities, temporary works and statutory authorities.
· To plot information from and to survey equipment.
· Undertake survey works - pre-commencement and upon completion.
· Document control of on-site drawings and drawing register.
· To keep measuring equipment in a suitable condition for accurate measurement.
· To identify design errors before implementation on site and liaise with designers to
The successful Engineer will have:
- Experience in the use of CAD software.
- CSCS Card.
- Previous experience working within the construction industry with an understanding of building and civil engineering works including understanding of site paperwork and photos.
- An understanding of street works.
- An awareness of Health and Safety policies
- The ability to adapt to client's requirements
- Must be self-motivated
- Good communication skills
- Must be adaptable, as the role will be primarily site based so you will be required to work at various times including early starts, late finishes and night working.
Please call George at Barker Ross on 02031375251
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.