Site Services Engineer - Dayshift
I am currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a site service Engineer to join a leading manufacturer in Rutland, the candidate will assist the site services manager in the maintenance and upkeep of the infrastructure of the site. This includes maintaining the buildings and ensuring the services are maintained as per the schedules and the management of the contractors.
- To maintain the building services which include the energy supplies to the factory and machines.
- To support the maintenance of the grounds of the site ensuring contractors deliver to the required standards.
- Regular inspections of air and water systems to ensure performance to current regulations.
- To maintain the raw material system in terms of periodic inspections and cleaning.
- To conduct some minor electrical installations
- To conduct general building maintenance
- Assist in the installation of new equipment when required.
- Participate in a safe working environment and ensure safe working practices are adopted at all times.
- Assist other engineers as and when required
- To comply with all company rules, regulations and procedures at all times and adopt good working practices.
- Experience in maintaining factory services
-17th edition IEE certificate would be an advantage
- Trained in Legionella control to ACOP L8
- Self motivated with the will to improve the equipment effectiveness.
- Counterbalance fork lift truck and IPAF licence would be an advantage - although training can be given
Hours of work :
Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
If you are interested in finding out more then please contact Charlotte Remnant for more details.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.